While breath mints can help to cover up bad breath, they do not provide a lasting solution. Oral malodor can have a number of causes:
• Post nasal drip due to a sinus infection
• Acid reflux
• Certain foods
• Tooth decay
• Plaque on teeth, gums and tongue
• Gum disease with active pockets
• Oral abscess
• Ill-fitting crowns or bridges with decay
Once the cause has been identified, you can start working on a solution for the problem. Your dentist or physician can help you diagnose the causes.
For bad breath originating on the mouth, there is a simple regimen you can follow that may dramatically improve your breath:
1. Brush your teeth with an antimicrobial toothpaste to eliminate plaque and kill bacteria
2. Clean your tongue
3. Rinse with an antimicrobial mouthrinse that penetrate into nooks and crannies of the oral cavity
We offer a range of products specifically targeted to resolving bad breath.